Friday, August 6, 2010

To Our Newer Readers !

Over the last few weeks we have picked up hundreds of new readers from all over the world! The staff, management, janitors and the ferrets who work so diligently to keep our server up, thank you for helping us grow so quickly (BTW, I am all those things except the ferrets). This is my first attempt at blogging and knowing that you take time to spend a part of your day here at Three States Plus One is a very humbling experience. We have been read by residents of 28 states and 8 foreign countries. I never expected such a warm welcome to the blogosphere. Recently, folks from Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Jersey, Maryland, New Mexico and New Hampshire have paid us a visit. I have written about several of those states and if you missed the posts, just enter your state's name (or any state for that matter) in the search box at the top right of the home page and see what I had to say. If you'd like to see a post about your state or a city therein, just email me at threestatesplusone "at" gmail "dot" com. I am always open to topic suggestions or criticism, so feel free to let me know what's on your mind in an email or in the comments. Again, I am very grateful for your support. Adios, y'all.

Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker