Saturday, July 17, 2010

Texas Tidbits : Texas Business of the Week : Linda Kay Lens Photography

I have known Linda Hudson Miller for over 40 years. Like so many of us, after we graduated from High School, we went off to seek fame and fortune in our own directions. I must say that Linda has truly found her path in life with her chosen profession. She is an entrepreneur and the owner of Linda Kay Lens Photography. Go to Linda's website and look at some of the amazing work she has done. She makes the camera an extension of her own eye to get some incredible images. Contact Linda through her Facebook page. She'll give you low down on all the services she provides, prices, etc, plus she has posted some links to articles that can help you in your own pursuit of photographic excellence.

Disclaimer; Linda, nor her company, are compensating me in any way, shape or form for posting this piece.  I did this post because I went to her site and saw a snapshot (pun intended) of the fantastic work she does. On top of that, I wanted to highlight some local (for that area) businesses for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker