Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Day, Another Doctor

My Rheumatologist*   


I will be posting late today. I have an appointment with a rheumatologist. I have been waiting about six weeks for this, so I am actually looking forward to it. Let me tell you that arthritis is a bitch. I don't know how advanced mine is, but it ain't much fun, and it seems to be getting more intense fairly quickly. I will be 54 years old next week, so, in my mind, I am way too young for this crap. But, I gotta play the hand I've been dealt and that's exactly what I plan to do. I ain't a quitter. I've still got plenty of fish to slay, a wonderful wife and two beautiful little girls to raise, so Arthur Effin Itis can kiss my ass. Check out some of the older posts on the blog as there's actually some pretty good stuff in the archives. I'll fill you in later today, so have a kick-ass Wednesday, y'all!

Adios,
Toby





*Photo from rofl.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker