Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Texas Business of the Week! KL Milam Interior Design


I do some things well. I do some things not so well. Fishin' I do well. Interior design, not so much. My wife doesn't fish, but she knows how to make a house a home. Even though she's very good at making a house look good, sometimes it's nice to have a neutral party, an interior designer, to add a different perspective into the mix. That's where my friend Kim Milam comes in. She's the head honcho (honchette?) of  KL Milam Interior Design . Kim holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design from a first rate college, and one of my favorites, Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. She has also been an instructor at TCU, and let me tell you, TCU does not hire just anyone off the street to be an instructor on their campus. Kim has over a decade of experience in her chosen field, and her portfolio demonstrates exactly how good she is at what she does. I have known Kim for over 30 years and I can tell you that she is a quality person. And when you click on the link to her portfolio, you'll see that she is also an amazing interior designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker