|A Festival in the Hills|
- 2010 Friday Night Comedy Series - Every Friday Night in August in Keystone.
- The 2010 Carbondale Wild West Rodeo - starts Thursday, Augusta 12.
- Mile High Music Festival - runs Saturday and Sunday (14th & 15th), featuring Weezer and the Steve Miller Band, in Commerce City at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
- A Taste of Colorado 2010 - this event is actually on Labor Day Weekend, but that's close enough to Augusta to mention this one - it's a biggie. In Denver at Civic Center Park, September 3 - 6.
- Tutankhamun : The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs - now through January 9, 2011 at the Denver Art Museum.
That's a short list of some of the things going around the Rockies for August. There are, of course, a million other things to do this month in Colorado. To get more info on an area of the state you plan to visit, simply go to colorado.com and click away!