Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Milestone!

2000.Two thousand. MM. A nice round number. As of a few minutes ago Three States Plus One received its 2000th page view. That's quite an accomplishment considering exactly 154 posts and two months ago today, I put up my first post (about Outlaw Sam Bass). Today, we have readers in 29 states and 9 countries around the globe. This milestone was achieved because of you, the 420 unique visitors to this blog. End of story. I can't thank you enough for such a terrific two months. I thank you for taking time from your hectic schedules to spend a moment with Three States Plus One. It may not appear to be so, but I put some pretty long hours trying to make this blog successful - researching, organizing my thoughts on what each post will look like, typing each entry, etc. Therefore, each click made that leads you here is genuinely appreciated. I feel like the Father of 2000 clicks! I am proud of each one. I look forward to each click that is yet to come and to becoming a better blogger in order to justify your continued support. I am indeed humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker