Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Blogging Milestone!

A Nice Round Number



A short time ago, Three States Plus One reached a goal that I thought would take a while longer to achieve. We have now recorded over 2500 Page Impressions on this blog! That is pretty amazing considering that what we do here is a "niche" kind of thing and it took just shy of two and a half months to do it. Your support in this, my first blogging endeavor, has been a real blessing to me. I shouldn't be surprised, though, because I know most of you who read my ramblings, and I knew some kind of support would be there from the beginning of this project. But the level of your dedication has truly overwhelmed me. I can not thank you enough for being a loyal reader and, in many cases, a great friend. I am, as always, humbled by your response to Three States Plus One. God bless you all.

Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker