Monday, January 3, 2011

The World's Biggest Cave Found in Viet Nam - Simply Astounding!

That's a man with a miner's hat on in the lower center of the photo.
The best blog on the internet, in my opinion, is Ace of Spades HQ . Ace is one of the best writers on the web and offers keen insight on matters political. But, Ace is not all about politics. There's no tellin' what you'll find at the HQ, other than politics, at any given time, but you can count on always finding something good. I paid Ace a visit a few minutes ago, and I found one of the most amazing things I have ever seen anywhere! The biggest cave in the world has been discovered in Viet Nam. I'm serious, this is absolutely out of this world. Ace has a link to National Geographic that shows a series of photos that will leave you dumbfounded. Head on over and be prepared to be left slack jawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker