Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Sidebar Content!

On the sidebar to the right, I have included a new page element! It's an Open Invitation to YOU to be a contributor to Three States Plus One! It's a simple process. Write up something about one of the 50 United States and send to me at: threestatesplusone AT gmail DOT com. That's all there is to it! I'd love to see what you, the reader and aspiring writer, have to add to the blog's content. You DO NOT have to be a pro, just write an informative and/or entertaining article, send it to me and I'll look it over. That's it. Join the staff of Three States Plus One (that's me) and have some fun and share your knowledge with our ever-growing worldwide audience! Send your submission today!

Thanks,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright ©

All Original Material © Toby Shoemaker